Perf Print Plus is a revolutionary in-line system allowing perforating, die-cutting, slitting, scoring, spot varnishing, and spot printing for offset presses. Developed by the Swiss firm PPP International, its versatility and precision provide superior quality at full press speed.
For pricing or to place an order, please call 800-537-2514.
In addition to being a time-saving and cost-effective solution, Perf Print Plus offers additional advantages:
- Printing, perforating and die-cutting in one operation
- Absolutely flat finished stock
- Multiple uses
- High production speeds
- Fast and easy installation
- Wide range of applications
- All types of perforations, die-cutting and creasing
- No wear of expensive blankets when perforating
- No double setup on double-sized impression cylinders
How Perf Print Plus Works
PPP is easy to operate. Just follow these steps:
- Simply mount the PPP-Foil as a regular blanket.
- Put the PPP-Base Set underneath the foil and tighten to the recommended specifications.
- Stick the self-adhesive tools (perf rules, dies or blanket) to the foil.
- Stick the self-adhesive PPP-Protection Plate to the impression cylinder.
- Back off the pressure at least 0.1 mm more than the paper thickness and run a few sheets through the press.
- Increase pressure by small increments until a perfect perforation is achieved.
PPP-Base Foil with Integral Millimeter FoilThe Base Foil is for use in machines with a single or double impression cylinder circumference.
- Easy to install
- Easy to store
- Clear view of the integral millimeter foil in the press
- Prepared and supplied ready for use in accordance with the individual press and blanket bar specifications
PPP-Base SetThe Base Set is installed under the Base Foil to compensate for cylinder undercut.
- Made specific for each press, ready for immediate use
- Supplied as a single unit – the individual components cannot slip even when used repeatedly
- Materials selected in the correct hardness to guarantee perfect die-cutting and perforation results
- Edged for simple and quick installation in the cylinder channel
PPP Partial Ink Transfer and Spot Coat Transfer
Perf Print Plus for Partial Ink Transfer Advantages include:
- Saves time. Quick operation in a controlled, precise manner.
- Lower production costs. Work can be done in-line and in-house.
- Simple installation. Foil can be retained with the applicable tools for immediate use on future repeat jobs.
- More application areas. Great for envelope printing using special inks such as aromatic inks, metallic inks and inks for rubbing.
Perf Print Plus for Spot Coat Transfer Advantages include:
- Saves time. Using a self-adhesive blanket, the job is completed quicker with little down time.
- Lower production costs.
- Special templates (i.e. coating blankets or plastic plates) for simple applications are no longer needed.
- Wear and tear of expensive blankets is eliminated.
PPP System Accessories
- Perforating rules, 6-, 8- or 12-tpi (centered or on the side)
- Micro perforation 30- or 50- tpi centered
- Cutting rules (centered or on the side)
- Scoring rules and matrix
- Self-adhesive blankets
- Protection plates for protecting the impression cylinder
- Special dies, specific to each application
claw menu was
created with Boyd’s
PPP-Die and the
custom-made ppp die photo
H. S. Boyd makes it easy to finish jobs in-house using the New ProSheet®.
ProSheet® is a plotted overlay sheet that is accurately printed on a XY plotter. ProSheet® is produced using printer provided .pdf, .ai, .cdr and .dxf files. H. S. Boyd offers the subsequent transformation into a die file and die line for the customer’s application of Boyd’s new Precision Perf®, Precision Score® and Precision Slit® product line. Application can be accomplished on or off press to provide exact registration of the printed material. The ProSheet® is mounted to the carrier (PPP) sheet or applied directly to the cylinder according to the provided instructions.
ProSheet® makes it easy to quickly and efficiently perforate, crease or slit on-press.
Another time saving product brought to you by the leader in Inline On-Press Finishing. Call 800-537-2514 and speak with a technician to place your order for a custom created ProSheet® for your application.